- Onsite Content Addition: It is recommended to add a minimum of 200-300 words of unique content on every service/solution/product page of the site. This improves the perceived value of the content and the quality of the website as a whole.
- Onsite Blog Creation & Promotion: Blogs have come a long way in the past decade. Businesses now use blogs as one of their top communication tools to reach out and market their presence to the world. On the other hand search engines love fresh content and regularly updated blogs allow search engine robots to crawl your website more frequently helping readers to find relevant content. Keeping the above benefits in mind it is highly recommended to add unique blog posts 2-3 times every week.
- Resource Pages: Resource pages on a site help in answering most popular customer queries related to the product/service. Example of such pages are:
- FAQs Page
- Return Policy Page
- Career Section
- Contact Information
- Trust Building: Trust is an integral factor in providing a good service; users will be looking for elements of trust on a site when considering whether to use a product or service. Therefore it is recommended to add separate section for the following
- White Papers
- Case Studies
- Company Representative’s Profile
- Help/Support Information
- Company History
- Press Mentions
Social Media is fast evolving as one of the most reliable ways to connect and stay informed about the most recent developments in a particular industry. It offers a platform for discussions and information sharing, helping users build their online identity and reputation. In order to complement the SEO efforts it is suggested to perform the following social activities atleast 2-3 times per week at your end.
- Present Your Brand: It is important that your Twitter presence have the same look and feel as your other online tools. This helps people identify your business and builds trust. Choose an account name and images consistent with your other online presences and your brand.
- Build a Strong Foundation: It’s important that you complete your Twitter account profile completely. Each feature gives more details about your business that contribute to your business story.
- Start Following People: When you follow another Twitter user, you subscribe to read what they share. So be selective about whom you follow, especially at first. In general, start following people in these categories:
- Your customers
- Your business partners, suppliers, contractors and vendors
- Your competitors or peers
- Trade organizations or professional organizations for your industry
- Businesses in your neighborhood
- Businesses run by people you know (your professional network)
- Start Talking to your followers: Reply to every tweet
- Talk Smarter: Focus on how your products and services benefit your customers. Give people useful information and answer their questions, and they will consider you a valuable member of their community.
- Drive Traffic to Your Website and Blog: Twitter is a great tool for driving traffic to your website and blog. To do this, you create a tweet around a link, writing a message that compels people to click to learn more.
- Connect Your Online Presence:
- Add your Twitter account information to the social media account information on your website and blog.
- Add a timeline of your Twitter messages to your website and blog.
- Make it easy for people to share your website and blog content on Twitter.
- Share Photographs in Your Tweets: People love to look at pictures, so include photographs in your tweets whenever possible.
- Add Video to Your Twitter Timeline: You can add videos to your Twitter timeline, but you cannot add them directly from Twitter. You must first upload them to another service like YouTube, and then link to them in your tweet.
- Banner Images: Add a banner image to the top of your LinkedIn Company Page. The size of the LinkedIn Company Page banner image should be 646 x 220 pixels.
- Post Status Updates Often: Schedule posts throughout the day to increase post visibility and engagement
- Add Pictures, Files, Questions, Links and Contests in Status Updates
- Promote Your LinkedIn Company Page Badge and Product Recommendations on Your Website: One simple way to increase engagement on your LinkedIn company profile (and attract new followers) is simply by promoting a link to your LinkedIn Company Page on your website and email signature line. This will inform fans and potential clients about your LinkedIn profile, which can help you establish credibility and more followers.
- Make a Direct Connection Between Your Business Website and Your Google+ Page: The Google+ badge allows you to link your Google+ page to your website. Using the badge will help you increase your Google+ audience from your website and from within search results.
- Express Yourself With Bigger, Better Cover Photos: Take advantage of this great visual branding opportunity and upload an impressive design that is 2120 pixels wide by 1192 pixels high.
- Join and Create Communities: Google+ has a large variety of communities to choose from, similar to the selection you might find on Facebook or LinkedIn. If you can’t find the right community for your business, you can create it using your personal profile or your page.
- Include Keywords and Relevant Links on Your About Page: The About page is a fantastic opportunity to give a quick overview of your business. You can also link back to specific pages and services from this page, directing potential customers to the most important pages on your website.
- Post Often and Optimize for Best Search Results: Google’s Social Search results are more relevant when they take into account your social connections. That makes it important to include keywords within your posts so that they will show up in your followers’ search results.
- Set Up Google Authorship for SEO Benefits: Google Authorship is the easiest way to take advantage of the SEO benefits of Google+. Doing so will allow the author’s picture to show up next to his or her blog posts in Google search results, causing higher rankings and click-through rates.
- Find Relevant Users and Conversations to Engage With: Engage in the relevant conversations that are taking place and add value when doing so. The success of your business within Google+ will be a direct result of how you engage from both your personal and business pages.
Link Building looks at one of the most fundamental and yet challenging aspects of search marketing: Building and nurturing those all-important inbound links to your website. A link from an authoritative website like the Wall Street Journal will make a greater impact on search rankings than a link from a newly built website, but high quality links are hard to come by. To help with our link building and overall SEO efforts, following are the additional assistance we expect you to provide:
- Material & Documents:
- PPTs & PDFs: Sharing Power PowerPoint, OpenOffice presentations, Keynote and PDF is a powerful way of providing relevant and useful information to users and building high quality backlinks to the website. Provide 2-3 PDF & PPT documents per month and we will use if for building high authority links from document sharing sites such as Slideshare.net, Authorstream.com, etc.
- Videos: As you would know, video is one of the most popular and interesting way of building backlinks for a site. Provide 1-2 videos per month which are relevant and informative, we can share them on high authority video sites such as Metacafe.com, YouTube.com, etc. which will help us in building links & citations for our website.
- Images & Infographics: For small and medium sized online businesses, images and infographics have consistently helped acquire links from authority websites in the related industry. Provide 2-3 attractive and informative images/infographics per month so that we can use share them on popular image/infographic sharing websites which will help us in building quality backlinks for our site.
While it’s common to be ignored or declined, successful outreach does happen when you remember you’re writing to add value to another website or company, and not (just) your own. Often times, we come up with a high authority site from which we can achieve link by contacting the site owner/webmaster. So, we would require you to outreach to such sites/site owners, defining our site’s/site page’s value and request a backlink.
- Information Exchange:
Every now and then, every business has a latest happening such as a new partnership, new office location, new employee joining the team, owner attending a conference, award, milestone completion, etc. If you can provide such information to us on a timely manner, we can use it for performing link building activities such as Press Release publication, event creation, seminar listings, etc.
To help businesses acquire additional link value and exposure, some of the popular sites provide paid inclusion process which requires a certain fee to publish our link/content. Popular paid link/content listing activities are:
- Paid Directory Submissions
- Paid Press Release Promotion
- Paid Article Writing & Promotion
If you can agree on the budget that is needed to list our content/link on such sites, we can explore this opportunity as well.