Paid Marketing Campaign for Bottle Barn, Santa Rosa CA
Located in the heart of Sonoma County wine country, Bottle Barn has been known by locals for its extensive, high-quality selection, low prices and passionate, knowledgeable staff since opening in 1990.
1. Our main challenge was to improve the performance of already well-performing Google ADs campaign and increase sales/revenue.
2. Achieve the top AD positions in Google’s search result pages.
3. Decrease the cost-per-click with improved Ad Relevancy and better Quality Score.
4. To get the most out of the ad spend with effective Bid Management.
As the client had previously been running a successful PPC campaign, we had enough historical data and statistics to review and experiment with different AD strategies. We initiated the campaign with a full PPC audit of the account and tightened up the structure and focused on the keywords that we knew were likely to result in a sale; and then we started creating and implementing our recommendations. We created everything in a clear campaign structure that was beneficial in improving the quality score and relevancy between search terms, keywords, ad copies and landing pages.
We expanded the campaigns and AD groups to cover the wide range of audience depending upon the locations and user interest. Within the first few weeks, we observed a healthy growth rate in both revenue and ROI. Further high level analysis facilitated the strategic use of budget.
1. PPC Audit
2. Competition Analysis
3. PPC Management
Since we began working with Bottle Barn, the brand has seen great results:
1. We observed the improvement in clicks and impressions while the total cost remaining the same.
2. Revenue from paid ads increased by 58.32% in the very first month.
3. All core ad statistics were maintained at high levels.
4. Effective bid management and good quality score maintained top ad rankings, especially on highly competitive and popular industry terms.
To learn more about SEOValley’s™ PPC services contact us today.